1. If you love classic style with a touch of femininity, try placing a chesterfield sofa in your room. Then, accessorize the space with some a shoe and handbag shelf.
2. For a more modern look, try pairing your chesterfield with some contemporary furniture pieces. A coffee table and end table with clean lines would look great with a chesterfield sofa.
3. To add a touch of luxury to your space, try placing a chesterfield in front of a fireplace. Then, accessorize the area with some elegant throw pillows and blankets.
4. If you want to create a cozy reading nook, try placing a chesterfield sofa near a window. Then, add some cozy throws and pillows to make it extra inviting.
5. For a funky and fun look, try pairing your chesterfield with some mismatched furniture pieces. A brightly colored coffee table or end table would add a touch of personality to your space.